Collaboration in SNFs: A Certificate of Skills in Medicare, MDS, and PDPM for Therapy Professionals
- Non-member - $664
- Member - $332
Already registered? Log in now.
Discover how you can improve therapy collaboration in SNFs by eliminating the silos of care management and redefining the role of therapy in clinical reimbursement and quality outcomes. Developed for the entire therapy team, this course is intended to increase the knowledge and skills of the team by optimizing the impact of therapy in the patient care process and improving collaboration for documentation to support the MDS and skilled level of care under Medicare Part A.Learning Objectives:
- Describe the initial purpose of the Minimum Data Set (MDS) and the philosophy of the SNF Prospective Payment System
- State the technical eligibility requirements for Medicare and describe the skilled level of care requirements
- Understand how therapy documentation can impact the accurate coding of many different MDS items
- Delineate the key components of the five case-mix adjusted components of the Patient-Driven Payment Model (PDPM)
- Identify the perils and pitfalls of the MDS and PPS process
Components visible upon registration.