RAC-CTA Course - Beneficiary Notices for the Advanced Medicare Specialist
Upon completion of the Beneficiary Notices in a Skilled Nursing Facility for the Advanced Medicare Specialist course, the participant will be able to:
- Identify the required beneficiary notices for Medicare Part A
- Describe the timely delivery of the Skilled Nursing Facility Advance Beneficiary Notice (SNFABN) Form CMS-10055 (2018)
- Explain the expedited determination process
- Understand the provider responsibility of Part C (Medicare Advantage) beneficiary notices
- Demonstrate knowledge of the beneficiary notices for Medicare Part B in a skilled nursing facility
- Audit the beneficiary notice process for compliance
- Understand survey deficiencies related to beneficiary notices
RAC-CTA, online + PDF format. Non-refundable.
Save 5% immediately and get all 10 RAC-CTA courses by purchasing the easy-click online + PDF set!
The course was written by Judy Wilhide Brandt, RN, BA, CPC, RAC-MT, RAC-MTA and Tammy Q. Kelly, PT, LNHA, RAC-CT, RAC-CTA.
4.22 contact hours will be awarded for this continuing nursing education activity. Learners must complete the entire education activity and associated evaluation to receive the contact hours. No partial credit will be awarded. Contact hours will be awarded for this activity until December 23, 2025.