RAC-CTA Course - Beneficiary Notices for the Advanced Medicare Specialist
Upon completion of the Beneficiary Notices in a Skilled Nursing Facility for the Advanced Medicare Specialist course, the participant will be able to:
- Identify the required beneficiary notices for Medicare Part A
- Describe the timely delivery of the SNFABN
- Explain the expedited determination process
- Understand the provider responsibility of Part C (Medicare Advantage plans) beneficiary notices
- Demonstrate knowledge of the beneficiary notices for Medicare Part B in a SNF
- Audit the beneficiary notice process for compliance
- Understand survey deficiencies related to beneficiary notices
Note: There are two exam attempts per course.
RAC-CTA, online + PDF format. Non-refundable.
Save 5% immediately and get all 10 RAC-CTA courses by purchasing the easy-click online + PDF set!
The course was written by Judy Wilhide Brandt, RN, BA, CPC, RAC-MT, DNS-CT and Tammy Q. Kelly, PT, LNHA, RAC-CT