RAC-CTA Course - Documentation Requirements for the Advanced Medicare Specialist
Upon completion of the Documentation Requirements in a Skilled Nursing Facility for the Advanced Medicare Specialist course, the participant will be able to:
- Explain the most common problems with SNF documentation upon medical review
- Describe technical problems with submitted records
- Review qualitative documentation errors in nursing and therapy charting
- Discuss critical thinking in the documentation process
- Examine and discuss strengths and weaknesses in examples of SNF documentation
- Describe supportive documentation by other members of the interdisciplinary team
Note: There are two exam attempts per course.
RAC-CTA, online + PDF format. Non-refundable.
Save 5% immediately and get all 10 RAC-CTA courses by purchasing the easy-click online + PDF set!
The course was written by Judy Wilhide Brandt, RN, BA, CPC, RAC-MT, DNS-CT, Mary Chiles, RN, RAC-CT, Tammy Q. Kelly, PT, LNHA, RAC-CT, and Linda McCauslin, MA, RAC-CT