RAC-CTA Course - Leadership and Management of Clinical Reimbursement for the Advanced Medicare Specialist
Upon completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Describe the leadership role of the clinical reimbursement specialist
- Detail the various systems that the clinical reimbursement specialist must monitor for accuracy
- Understand the skill requirements needed when hiring for open nurse assessment coordinator (NAC) positions
- Identify the various areas of training and education needed to on-board new and experienced NACs
- Describe care coordination components
- Detail how the MDS impacts survey outcomes and describe operational strategies needed for survey compliance
- Describe CMS payment initiatives and their impact on the NAC role
Note: There are two exam attempts per course.
RAC-CTA, online + PDF format. Non-refundable.
Save 5% immediately and get all 10 RAC-CTA courses by purchasing the easy-click online + PDF set!
The course was written by Amy Stewart, MSN, RN, RAC-MT, RAC-MTA, DNS-MT, QCP-MT