AAPACN's Guide to Successful Restorative Programs
- Non-member - $104
- Member - $52
The risk for ADL decline in long-term care residents can lead to falls, pressure ulcers, weight loss, depression, and other negative outcomes. To ensure quality outcomes and to comply with federal regulation, nursing facilities must have a comprehensive and effective restorative program that encourages each resident's highest level of function. AANAC's Guide to Successful Restorative Programs will provide the knowledge and tools you need to start and maintain an effective restorative program in your facility with ease and confidence.
Use the AAPACN's Guide to Successful Restorative Programs to:
- Identify and overcome barriers to effective restorative programming
- Select appropriate candidates for restorative programming
- Recruit available resources in your facility, such as a program lead, activities director, and more
- Write restorative programs with measurable goals
- Analyze resident performance for effective periodic evaluations
This 61-page interactive PDF guide includes tools and algorithms for imitating your program; comprehensive examples of restorative goals, interventions, evaluations, and care planning; and other resources for creating the best restorative program for your facility.
Want to learn more? Preview the guide now.