DNS-CT Course - Care Management and Surveillance Systems for the Nurse Leader
Upon completion of the Care Management and Surveillance Systems for the Nurse Leader course, the participant will be able to:
- Describe principles and processes for clinical surveillance of nursing systems;
- Conduct root-cause analysis of clinical and managerial problems;
- Direct person-centered care;
- Apply principles of the nurse-patient relationship to effect quality care outcomes;
- Utilize evidence-based practice to drive clinical systems;
- Integrate nursing knowledge for oversight of the nursing department.
The course was written by Charlotte Eliopoulos, RN, MPH, PhD, DNS-CT and Amy Stewart, BSN, RN, DNS-MT, QCP-MT, RAC-MT.
This course is eligible for 4.0 continuing education hours.