Documentation Toolkit for the Nurse Leader
AADNS’s Documentation Toolkit for the Nurse Leader delivers a set of tools and resources to systematically apply the four pillars of documentation and make lasting improvements to documentation in your facility. AADNS nurse experts designed the Documentation Toolkit for the Nurse Leader to be practical, applicable, and include fun educational activities for the nursing team.
Put this toolkit to work for your team today!
- Use the 40 educational tools, which includes 19 different documentation guides covering clinical conditions and special situations, to enhance the nursing team’s ability to apply the nursing process and document accordingly
- Create workflows that enable consistent and comprehensive documentation
- Apply the nursing process and documentation relationship as a framework to develop documentation skill competency
- Define documentation standards as they relate to the Medicare Benefit Policy Manual
- Understand the relationship and processes between documentation and the MDS
- Learn documentation protocols that can mitigate risks of litigation
- Find out how surveyors utilize documentation to investigate compliance