QAPI - Design and Scope for Skilled Nursing Facilities - Online + PDF
Upon completion of the QAPI Design and Scope for Skilled Nursing Facilities prep course, the participant will be able to:
- State the regulatory requirements set forth in the State Operations Manual, Appendix PP for 483.75 Quality Assessment and Assurance (QAA) as the foundation of quality assurance and performance improvement (QAPI);
- Differentiate quality assurance (QA) from performance improvement (PI), but also examine how they complement each other to form a robust approach to quality;
- Perform a QAPI self-assessment;
- Reconcile the five elements of QAPI to the participant’s current QAPI plan, ensuring all care and services are included;
- Explore how QAPI can become part of the daily operations and affect the success of the organization.
Note: The QAPI Certification Examination is sold separately for $110 for members and $220 for non-members.
The course was written by Alexis Roam, MSN, RN-BC, DNS-CT, QCP.
This course is eligible for 3.39 continuing education hours.