QAPI - Design and Scope for Skilled Nursing Facilities - Online + PDF
Upon completion of the QAPI Design and Scope for Skilled Nursing Facilities prep course, the participant will be able to:
- Summarize the regulatory requirements for QAPI set forth in the State Operations Manual, Appendix PP;
- Differentiate quality assurance (QA) from performance improvement (PI), but also examine how they complement each other to form a robust approach to quality;
- Perform a QAPI self-assessment;
- Reconcile the five elements of QAPI to the participant’s current QAPI plan, ensuring all care and services are included;
- Explore how QAPI can become part of the daily operations and affect the success of the organization.
The course was written by Alexis Roam, MSN, RN-BC, DNS-MT, QCP-MT.
3.39 contact hours will be awarded for this continuing nursing education activity. Learners must complete the entire education activity and associated evaluation to receive the contact hours. No partial credit will be awarded. Contact hours will be awarded for this activity until September 29, 2025.
Product Data Disclaimer
Failure to complete all required product components before the product expiration date may result in permanent deletion of data pertaining to the product, including but not limited to product progress and exam results. Product expiration dates can be found on your learner dashboard.
AAPACN’s learning management system is designed to reset progress data when completion requirements are unmet, allowing learners to repurchase/restart educational content.