QAPI - Governance and Leadership for Skilled Nursing Facilities - Online + PDF
Upon completion of the QAPI Governance and Leadership for Skilled Nursing Facilities prep course, the participant will be able to:
- Explain key concepts of leadership accountability and responsibility for Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement (QAPI);
- Express understanding of the CMS expectations for composition and function of the QAA Committee that leads QAPI;
- Summarize leadership behaviors and actions that facilitate individuals and teams to engage in QAPI;
- Incorporate the traits of high performing teams into QAPI governance and leadership;
- Implement various communication tactics that foster engagement in QAPI;
- Identify the components needed when coordinating resources for quality improvement.
Note: The QAPI Certification Examination is sold separately for $110 for members and $220 for non-members.
The course was written by Alexis Roam, MSN, RN-BC, DNS-CT, QCP.
This course is eligible for 3.34 continuing education hours.