QAPI - Governance and Leadership for Skilled Nursing Facilities - Online + PDF
- Non-member - $194
- Member - $97
Already registered? Log in now.
Upon completion of the QAPI Governance and Leadership for Skilled Nursing Facilities prep course, the participant will be able to:
- Explain key concepts of leadership accountability and responsibility for Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement (QAPI);
- Express understanding of the CMS expectations for composition and function of the QAA Committee that leads QAPI;
- Summarize leadership behaviors and actions that facilitate individuals and teams to engage in QAPI;
- Adapt the traits of high performing teams into QAPI governance and leadership;
- Propose various communication tactics that foster engagement in QAPI;
- Identify the components needed when coordinating resources for quality improvement.
The course was written by Alexis Roam, MSN, RN-BC, DNS-MT, QCP-MT.
3.34 contact hours will be awarded for this continuing nursing education activity. Learners must complete the entire education activity and associated evaluation to receive the contact hours. No partial credit will be awarded. Contact hours will be awarded for this activity until September 20, 2025.
Note: The QAPI Certification Examination is sold separately for $118 for members and $236 for non-members.
Components visible upon registration.