QAPI - Performance Improvement Projects for Skilled Nursing Facilities - Online + PDF
Upon completion of the QAPI Performance Improvement Projects for Skilled Nursing Facilities prep course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the purpose of a Performance Improvement Project (PIP);
- Illustrate a method to determine how to prioritize PIPs;
- Follow the steps required to charter a PIP;
- Identify the roles and responsibilities of a PIP team and the individual PIP team members;
- Explain how the Model for Improvement can be used as a framework for a PIP;
- Apply various techniques and methods that improve processes and systems, including Root Cause Analysis (RCA) techniques;
Note: The QAPI Certification Examination is sold separately for $110 for members and $220 for non-members.
The course was written by Alexis Roam, MSN, RN-BC, DNS-CT, QCP.
This course is eligible for 2.75 continuing education hours.