QAPI - Performance Improvement Projects for Skilled Nursing Facilities - Online + PDF
- Non-member - $194
- Member - $97
Already registered? Log in now.
Upon completion of the QAPI Performance Improvement Projects for Skilled Nursing Facilities prep course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the purpose of a Performance Improvement Project (PIP)
- Illustrate a method to determine how to prioritize PIPs
- Follow the steps required to charter a PIP
- Identify the roles and responsibilities of a PIP team and the individual PIP team members
- Illustrate how the Model for Improvement can be used as a framework for a PIP
- Apply various techniques and methods that improve processes and systems, including Root Cause Analysis (RCA) techniques
Note: The QAPI Certification Examination is sold separately for $118 for members and $236 for non-members.
The course was written by Alexis Roam, MSN, RN-BC, DNS-MT, QCP-MT.
This course is eligible for 2.75 continuing education hours.
Components visible upon registration.