DNS-CT Course - Survey Readiness 24/7/365 for the Nurse Leader
Upon completion of the Survey Readiness 24/7/365 for the Nurse Leader course, the participant will be able to:
- Describe the difference between Appendix P and Appendix PP of the State Operations Manual and explain each section;
- Understand how the seven tasks associated with the standard survey process can help facility staff prepare for a standard survey;
- Identify the structured framework and criteria needed to successfully develop and update facility policies and procedures;
- Explain at least five methods for gathering information that can be used to determine facility compliance with federal regulations;
- Describe at least five components that are necessary when setting priorities to maintain or regain compliance;
- Identify at least three methods that can be used to promote staff member accountability.
The course was written by Amy Stewart, BSN, RN, DNS-MT, QCP-MT, RAC-MT.
4.18 contact hours will be awarded for this continuing nursing education activity. Learners must complete the entire education activity and associated evaluation to receive the contact hours. No partial credit will be awarded. Contact hours will be awarded for this activity until May 20, 2025.
Components visible upon registration.