Upon completion of Care Planning and the MDS 3.0, the participant will be able to:
- Describe the relationship between the Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI) process, the care plan, and quality resident care;
- Discuss the relationship between the Minimum Data Set (MDS), CATs, CAAs, and the care plan;
- List the components of an effective care plan;
- Discuss the role of critical thinking in the care-planning process;
- Describe the impact of communication as part of the care-planning process;
- Define ""interim care plan"";
- Give an example of an ""I Format"" care plan.
RAC-CT, printed manual format. Returns & Refunds.
Save 5% immediately and get all 10 RAC-CT courses by purchasing the easy-click printed manual set!
The course was written by Rena R. Shephard, MHA, RN, RAC-MT, DNS-CT, QCP.
This course is eligible for 2.0 continuing education hours.